A career at WilmerTech gives you the opportunity to join in the creation of technologies that change the world. Our dedicated people working diligently to make a mark in the evolution of our planet.
NOT JUST A JOB. A CAREER. INNOVATE AND EXCEL WITH US!!!
WilmerTech provides a complete and effective employee orientation program involving induction, domain-related training sessions, cross-cultural training, and personality development for new recruits. Technology sessions are aimed at building teamwork and imparting knowledge in cutting-edge technologies. Knowledge transfers are frequent from the leaders to ensure that your growth is constant.
We have always ensured that life at WilmerTech is whatever you dreamed of from a workplace. We give you all the opportunities to learn, collaborate, and grow in your choice of technology domain.
|Job Tittle||Experience||Skill Set||Location||Apply|
|Salesforce Lightning||3-6 Years||• Candidate should have experience of Salesforce, preferably in Salesforce Lightning in Financial industry.|
• Hands-on experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party vendors, API integration, RESTful services
• Experience in configuring Salesforce or similar CRM Product, including Workflows, Dashboard, Reports, validation rules and security controls.
• Experience in building applications using C#.NET or other object oriented programming languages
• Knowledge of DevOps standard methodologies (Version Control, CICD tools, Salesforce DX etc.)
• Demonstrating previous consulting industry experience to conceptualize, craft and own the development of further functional and technical capabilities
• Work with the Salesforce BA, team members and significant business sponsors to evaluate future products, ensuring they align with projects already in progress and the overall strategic ecosystem roadmap.
• Experience in being responsible for the initial engagement with key business and corporate (IT Security, Compliance, Legal) stakeholders to define deliverables, the working groups to test and refine the functionality and deliver the end product to a global user base
• Taking responsibility of project deliverables within an agile environment, seeing projects through to successful release into to the core product.
Qualifications we seek in you!
• Bachelor / Master Degree or equivalent
• Salesforce Certified Certifications (Administrator, Platform Developer 2, Sales Cloud – Architects certifications are a plus)
• Experience with Salesforce Lightning UI /Web component.
• Experience of integrating with cloud applications, e.g. Amazon, Google
• Very good written and presentation / verbal communication skills with experience of customer interfacing roles .In-depth requirement understanding skills with good analytical and problem solving ability, interpersonal efficiency, and positive attitude
|PAN India. Must be willing to work in a Hybrid model. Interviews will be F2Ffirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Salesforce Developer||3-6 Years||The Salesforce Developer will perform full-cycle software development tasks in an Agile Software Development environment. The individual in this position will be responsible for, but not limited to, defining solution specifications from business requirements documents, configuring/building/customizing Salesforce Service Cloud and Community Cloud applications solutions
The candidate should have good lightening exp.
Must have Hands-on Coding and Deployment experience.
Look only for immediate joiners.
|IT Recruiter||1-5 years||
Desired Candidate Profile-
Should have 1-5 years of experience in IT recruitment.
Screening and sourcing potential candidates from portals.Lining up for interviews, pre-interview prep-up, and post-interview follow-up
Closing the positions within the stipulated time.
Should have a thorough understanding of various IT terminologies.